Wednesday, April 3, 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows [ 16/16 COMPLETE ]


Synopsis:-

A melodrama about a man and a blind woman who don’t believe in love.

Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) is a blind heiress to a large corporation who lost her parents in a tragic accident along with her sight. She lives in lonely.
Meanwhile, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) is a gambler and playboy who lives in a meaningless life after being abandoned by his parents at an early age as well as his first love.
In order to repay the enormous amount of debt, Oh Soo approach Oh Young for money purpose but ends up falling in love with her….

Title: 그 겨울, 바람이 분다 / That Winter, The Wind Blows
Also known as: Wind Blows in Winter
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Feb-13 to 2013-Apr-03
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55


DOWNLOAD LINKS [720p-HANrel] [350MB-AVI] [ SUBTITLE FOR ALL EPISODE IS HERE ]

Episode 01 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 02 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 03 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 04 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 05 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 06 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 07 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 08 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 09 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 10 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 11 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 12 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 13 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 14 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 15 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]
Episode 16 - EMBEDUPLOAD + YandexD + MEGA + FILEFACTORY + 2S[1/2],2S[2/2] + ZIPPS[1/2],ZIPPS[2/2]


My Request!!

"If you want to share my dramas or links, please don't remove my ads or re-placed on my ads. Because I need to earn for upgrade FF premium and need to pay for internet. And I don't mean your links(re-upload yourself and share your links instead of my links, it's I can allow). So please help me for this. And Thanks everyone for supporting me."

32 comments:

  1. Please add subtitles from Dramafever! I like them the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i dowwnload this file from embed upload with internet download manager .i have to use idm cause internet link in my area sometimes unconect to internet so i have to start download in beginning again if the link unconect to internet.so please who can give me solution for my problem.
    please help me.guyyss and fkds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read HERE first. Beware - That Embedupload link have many hosts inside it. Chose anyone you like. If you still don't know, please let me know.

      Delete
  3. I know, I've tried all .. I mean, I usually download through ff, link Narod. but through idm.dan successful because I was able to stop and resume downloads at any time, without having to open a link or Narod ff.
    if i download via etc Embedupload network in my place, can not download internet speed should be. even
    cut off.
    I downloaded through yandex but I can not download through idm, can you upload via only Narod
    if through yandex I can not download through idm, can you upload via Narod only.
    or other solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be download via Yandex through with IDM. Make sure on your browser of add-on IDM entension much be enable. If it's enable, Maybe you need to install latest version for both. And Narod and yandex is the same server. They changed YandexDisk instead of Narod. so I can't upload anymore. Only I can see my file that uploaded before. Embedupload links- some links can't download speed up. Because you are free user.

      Delete
  4. i have successfull download via yandex through with idm,but the file haven't resume capability.can you give me another solution so i can download the file which resume capability is capable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you upload via Narod, I always managed to download via IDM.
    I mean
    resume capability always say yes, but so using the link yandex resume capability always said no and which i downloaded definite stop in the middle of the road .. what do you think happened?? me very dizzy, ff also can not be downloaded..please help me
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you... OMG your blog is still alive. the previous one was down, though.

    thank youuuu, FKDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you fkds because you upload to ff..
    thanks soo much

    ReplyDelete
  8. please fix the embedupload link of the 13rd episode, it's the same as filefactory and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! I really LOVE this site! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. waiting for update episode this week.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe, this is the last episode. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks You so mush for all link episode,,,

    Gomawoyo

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for this wonderful journey i went through watching this drama, it was the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. why the linkbucks.com is not loading every time i want to download? Please help me....

    ReplyDelete
  15. please, look on zippyshare ep 7 part 2.. that i get is part 1 again.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks.... sorry, ep 8 part 1 in zippyshare have a problem... i think i wanna try to download from 2shared but i don't know how to download, can you give me a tutorial for it... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please look above the blog there have Learn To Download section. You can learn how to download. If it's expired, please use other or tell me what links or parts were expired. Thanks.

      Delete
  17. some files on zippyshare was expired... :( please fix it... i only can download if they divided into 2 part... thanks.. sorry,, :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much. Keep on uploading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't downdload ep 11. It will say the file had been remove or not valid. will u help me..

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello , can you re-upload the subtitles ?

    ReplyDelete